St John's Dental Practice is situated in the centre of Oxford. We have two surgeries, both equipped with state-of-the-art equipment.
Parking facilities are available at the front of the property.
We have one ground floor surgery for our physically disabled patients. Please let us know in advance if you have a problem with stairs, and we will ensure that you are given an appointment in the ground floor treatment room.
Our Patient Charter is a statement of how our Dental Practice operates and the standards of care that we apply to all our patients.
- To listen to your dental problems and to give you an explanation of treatment and solution to your problem that you can understand.
- To respect your dignity and the choices you make.
- To co-operate with other members of our dental team and other health care colleagues so as to act in your best interest.
- To follow the latest cross-infection guidelines ensuring your safety is of prime concern.
- To do all we can to keep to appointment times as we understand your time is precious.
- To respect our appointment times and let us know as soon as possible if you cannot make an appointment in order that it may be given to someone else.
- To pay for treatment at the end of each visit as requested.
- To follow any advice we may give you after treatment.
- To respect our dental team and reception staff as we respect you as a patient.
- Failure to attend (FTAs)
- To prevent the waste of valuable clinical time, we have the right to deregister a patient for failing to give sufficient notice (48 hours) or failing to attend an appointment. Please note that FTA fees will continue to be charged for appointments which are for private treatment upgrades.
We treat all complaints in confidence and see them as an opportunity to improve our service. Please ask for the manager, or express your concerns in writing addressed to the practice manager.
We hope that you will use our Practice Complaints Procedure. We believe this will provide the best chance of putting right whatever has gone wrong and an opportunity to improve our practice.
St Johns Dental Practice CQC inspection